Do you like to work in an international company and do you have experience within an electronic production environment? Then respond now!
It is a company with a real purpose. The RTUs and SCADA have been supporting critical infrastructure for more than 40 years, and its leak detection portfolio helps realize a global sustainable future. To make this happen, they need team members who fully communicate their OneTeam value, which is at the heart of everything they do. As a Service and Maintenance Technician you will be responsible for testing and calibrating the customer products.
The company recognizes the need for a diverse workforce and we are committed to equal opportunities in the labor market.
The employees and candidates who apply are treated fairly and equally valued. All job requirements suit the needs of the company and those who work there, regardless of age, disability, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, religion, beliefs, sexual orientation, domestic conditions, social and labor status, HIV status, gender reassignment, political affiliation or union membership.
The main responsibilities of a Service and Maintenance Technician will be the following:
- To support the Production Manager in the smooth running of the service and repairs business
- To test and calibrate customer products during service or repair using relevant test procedures and company documentation
- To analyse and identify faults down to component level
- To undertake test, service and repair operations both individually and as part of a team to achieve daily targets / KPI’s
- To use and maintain tools in a safe and professional manner, to include: oscilloscopes, voltmeters, frequency counters, soldering equipment and pressure testing equipment.
- Experience in testing/maintaining goods within an electronic production environment is essential
- Experience and knowledge of test equipment such as oscilloscopes, voltmeters, frequency counters and pressure test tools is essential
- Experience and knowledge of wiring and soldering according to IPC standards is advantageous
- Strong communication skills in English as you will be working with teams in the UK and across the globe.
- The opportunity to develop in a global organization.
- A salary from € 3000 gross per month based on experience.
- A full-time job in day shifts.
- And the possibility to obtain your VCA certificate as this is a requirement of the client.
- And a contract with the client.
Are you the Service and Maintenance Technician we are looking for? Then apply now!
Do you have any substantive questions? Please contact Dion van der Laan by calling or sending a WhatsApp message to +31628792813.